I’ll probably be ‘off-line’ for a couple of weeks now, but if you’re a regular visitor to Ruralise I hope you’ll come back in the New Year. To whet your appetite, I just made the following notes on what’s next:
– Contemporary ‘farmsteads’ in the Norfolk Residential Design Guide
– McCreanor Lavington’s Dutch ‘barns’
– Dutch thatch
– Regional materials: use and abuse
– Local distinctiveness (English Historic Towns Forum letter)
– Design Guides: Norfolk and Cork
In an earlier post I did promise Tayler and Green, Wenche Selmer, Peter Aldington, Clay Fields and Lawrenny. I’ll get there eventually!